Thursday, March 18, 2010

CLUB NUB is Back

Why?

I missed it. Sort of. Mainly, I didnt realize how it connected me to my friends and family. It really is a good way to let people know what you have been up to without having to call them or email them daily!

So, here we are...a year later (almost), a new location, a new job, a new Club Nub.

What has changed?

*Well, I watch SIGNIFICANTLY less loads of TV. Granted, I still watch more than you (Dont hate!).
*I have now learned how to "let shows go" and stop watching them when they are really lame.
*I work part-time---which is awesome, btw.
*AJ is a full-fledged working doctor, saving lives every day. Seriously, he shocks peoples hearts and pronounces people dead and stuff. But not for long...he is almost done with intern year and then he will be spending 100% of his time doing radiology (which also means no more shocking hearts or talking to patients).

Not much else is different. We are still awesome.

Examples of shows that have been "let go" from my viewership:
One Tree Hill
Celebrity Fit Club
24 (see explanation on Monday night post below)
Secret Life of the American Teen
Chuck (again, see Monday night post)
Grey's Anatomy (yall know I already loathed this show)
Private Practice

There are probably more that I just cant remember at the moment.

I am not sure exactly what I will post about besides my usual TV obsessions, but before I fully committed myself by clicking on "PUBLISH POST", I felt the need to do a little weekly run down of what we have been watching the last few months. So, please, take your time and read the posts below. Then we will start all over...

7 comments:

  1. so glad your back. :) we miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad youre back!!!!

    ive learned to let go to shows as well...im no longer watching chuck or 24 too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are back too--even though we talk everyday and I am already much "in the know"--I just love to read your comments and it is a time filler for me!! Too bad everyone has missed the past eventful year--since you don't even post every little tit and tat on FB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are back! I'm sure I was the deciding factor;). I was going to comment on everything, but you're right there is too much to say and I have to go to bed. We'll have to tv catch up later.
    And can I say?-
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As president of the Club Nub Fan Club, I am very happy to have you back, Lyndsay!!

    Even though I can't believe you quit on Jack Bauer's final season!!! Where's the loyalty!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait Nicole.. President? I didn't get a vote on that one. Lynds--I knew you'd come back...you were never deleted off my watch list!

    ReplyDelete