Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday

Community, Parks and Recreation, The Office, and 30 Rock.

I watch them all.

Does anyone else agree with me that The Office should quit before it gets really bad? This season has really been sub-par...

Project Runway: just not the same since it moved to Lifetime. I do like a few of the guy designers this season, though. The little one who looks like a Lost Boy...he is good.

I now need to fill you in on my Real Housewives drama. I have semi-stopped watching. Why? Well, they are just so ridiculous to think that people really CARE about their lives...I mean, I watch their show, but I really dont feel like they are celebrities or anything. Does that make sense? They are so self-obsessed and money-hungry that it is sickening. I really want to stop watching, so they will stop feeling like people actually CARE, and I have really TRIED...but sometimes I slip up. Especially since the new season of RH-NYC started last week!

So, after I watched, I went and bought a homeless guy a chickfila sandwich to make myself feel better. It worked.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about The Office - it is on the downhill slope but it still makes me laugh most weeks.
    I LOVE 30 Rock. One of the best shows on TV right now.
    Watch out because the last homeless person I bought a Subway sandwich for ended up kidnapping Elizabeth Smart. No joke.

    ReplyDelete