Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Things

Is anyone besides me still watching Tool Academy? I was unsure about this season, but after Sunday night's episode, I have renewed my liking for the Academy. Thankfully, Jennavecia FINALLY went home. And her mom is a "madam"? I thought you arent really supposed to admit to that because it is a crime? Either way, Jennavecia is DISGUSTING and by the end of the episode I was wondering if her boyfriend was a little "slow" if you know what I mean. Who would stay with a girl like that? Gross.

I am confused about what is actually going on with the new Fresh Meat (RR/RW Challenge) because I think they are doing like some other competition on the side with Wes and Kenny? Either way, I do know that the new Fresh Meat Challenge starts sometime in April and I cannot wait!!

Is it STILL raining at your house like it is at mine? Perfect day to come home, snuggle on the couch, and turn on my DVR... next up after Kell on Earth? Jerseylicious. I just HAD to watch at least one episode!

LOST TONIGHT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We are addicted to Tool Academy. I hope Angelo loses and the big, hairy guy wins. I was sad to see Kyle go home with his ho of a girlfriend...he seems like a sweet guy wrapped up in a bad, bad girl. But, she was fun to watch!

    The new Fresh Meat is just like the old Fresh Meat. There is no side competition with Wes and Kenny because everyone is on their own 2-man team (1 veteran + 1 newbie). I just think they are playing up the Wes and Kenny thing because they know we love it.
    Long Live Kenny!

    I just found Jerseylicious and love it. That one make-up artist is a total Snookie. And, that blonde girl is just an idiot in general...the "Titanic Ocean"...come on!

    Kell On Earth is wonderful! I love Andrew even if he wears skirts. Skinner is disgusting...like it's hard for me to look at her. Did you see when they went cake tasting? They kind of looked like a couple...except Andrew doesn't like girls, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Jerseylicious?? What channel? Sounds drama-trashy-good!

    BTW, the stage show of "Legally Blonde" is coming to the Washington Pavilion. Another reason to visit SD!!

    ReplyDelete