Thursday, March 18, 2010

Monday

Confession: We stopped watching 24. I know! I cant believe it either. We honestly tried REALLY HARD to like it this season. I still am feeling bad about dropping it, but it had to be done. I do still love Jack Bauer, and will always remember how he is the one who taught me to NEVER negotiate with terrorists.

What does that mean in my life? AJ and I have consciously decided that if either of us were ever held captive by a bad person, and that person claimed that he would kill/harm us or someone we love if we didnt do ______ (fill that in with whatever)we wouldnt do it. More often than not, they are LYING in one way or another and will kill you anyway. RISK IT. WORTH IT. Thanks, JB.

Intervention is still on Mondays, and we are still LOVING it!! Actually, just this week my sister pointed out to me that TLC has a new show that copies Intervention that is called "Addicted". Should be good, and I will watch for sure. It starts next week, I believe.

Gossip Girl! Gotta love it. But what was freaking up with the whole NO NEW EPISODES from November to March??? Seriously, new eps just started back last week! I feel sort of lost in all the drama...I am thinking GG is losing its savor, but, I will continue to DVR and not give up on it just yet. What was up with Hilary Duff being Dans girlfriend, and the threesome? WEIRD. Vanessa is still gross, too.

How I Met Your Mother: same as always...but I SOOO wanted Rachel Bilson to be the mom. I strive daily to dress more like Lily (but find I cannot afford it whatsoever).

OK, we had been watching My Life As Liz on MTV. I hope you watched, because we seriously LOVED this show!!! Liz was so cute with her red hair and weirdness, and I also want to be like her in some ways. I really hope it comes back for another season, but I am not sure if it even can...I mean, it was about her high school life, and she graduated. She moved to NYC just when she and Bryson were going to get together!!!!

Kell on Earth...OH, how I tried to resist this one on Bravo. I couldnt! Just knowing that this show was somehow, distantly connected to my forever beloved LC and Whitney, I had to watch! I really, really dont like that one girl employee with the gross blonde hair that thinks she runs the place. She needs to like learn to deal...she seems so stressed out over the littlest things! And I think it is funny/gross that Kelly obviously LOVES dudes with long,dark hair. Gross.

Chuck. PSYCH! We dropped Chuck like a bad habit this season! I did like the idea of him knowing kung fu, but over all, I just got BORED with it. And, hello, my life isnt ALL about TV! hahahhahahha



No comments:

Post a Comment