Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend Watch

I finally caught up with this week's Gossip Girl. Why is Chace Crawford so amazing? Love him! All of those rich weird political people they bring in though, like Jenny's new friend the drug dealer, are forgetful.

Speaking of the Upper East side, that was the outfit that went home on Project Runway this week (they had to come up with clothing to represent certain NYC neighborhoods). And I thought they totally deserved to lose...nothing about that coral shirt said Upper East Side (and I totally know, because I watch Gossip Girl, hello?!). What is with the Goth twins? Like or not like? I cant decide...

I did watch Jessica Simpson's new The Price of Beauty show on VH1. Wow. She does somehow seem a LOT less annoying than she was on Newlyweds, though. But overall, the show is just lacking. Jessica fake-cries a few times, and it seems a little awkward. Good thing her hair dresser is there alongside her, though!

Dont you just feel bad for Jermika (LOVE that name) on Tool Academy. They are the only couple who is married, and her husband was really a tool. I feel like this week he knew he may go home, so he tried to fake it. It didnt work, because he went home, but I feel bad that she is staying with him because he seems disinterested. I dont really agree completely with the lady who supposedly reads body language. I mean, if I know someone is watching my every move, I act weird anyway so I may look guilty or suspicious when I am really not!

Like, have you ever been in a store and you think someone is watching you for shoplifting? But you really arent, and then you feel like you start looking suspicious? So you steal anyway? hahaha Just kidding, you dont steal. You just act weird because you know they are watching you closely. I hope that isnt just me...

Real Housewives of NYC (yes I snuck and watched...AJ is working nights this week...I have TIME to spare): Why is Bethenny such a butt this season? She really is acting DIVA, and I am sad that she and Jill arent friends right now, because I liked their balance. Jill and LuAnn are an unlikely duo. I do think that Kelly is just a fame-whore and needs to leave. I do love that her little girl's name is Teddy, though.

Thursday night TV rewind:
Do you like Brita on Community? Sometimes she annoys me, but other times, I like her.
The Office once again made me a teeny bit bored. I am glad that Andy and Erin finally got together. They have been so awkward around each other and its hilarious!
30 Rock this week was a goodie...and I love that she was going to see Hot Tub Time Machine. Is it lame that I sort of want to see that movie just to see how bad it actually is??

I normally love Celebrity Fit Club, but as Joel McHale pointed out on The Soup this week, only one word in that title is true: Club. Bobby Brown and K-Fed? Puh-lease. Even I will pass on that.

I have sort of been catching Celebrity Sober House...again, the first 2 words of that title are completely irrelevant. The people this season are just terrible and totally not sober yet. And now, "Shifty" is coming back?

One show that you should be watching for some laughs:
Sons of Tucson on FOX. One guy who is being paid by 3 boys to act like their Dad (their real Dad is in jail). It is pretty light-hearted and a good Sunday night addition.

1 comment:

  1. totally know what you mean about people watching you for shoplifting! haha.. Like, if I need to get something out of my purse, I stand in the middle of an aisle and make it obvious that I am just getting MY lipstick, etc out and put it back without being close to any items on a shelf...I hate feeling like I'm being watched b/c then I do feel very awkward and that makes me look even more suspicious probably!

    ReplyDelete