Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ricardo and Isabella

I cant even put in to words how awesome Lost was this week. Everyone had always wanted to know how Richard came to be and now we know. So, it is safe to say that they arent LITERALLY talking about hell, right? That is just figurative. And actually, I feel like both Jacob and the man in the black are jerks who just manipulate everyone for their own gain. I dont know who to trust! Only 7 more episodes until the 2 hour finale...but I dont want to talk about that. I dont want to think about life without Lost right now. I had a dream about Jack the other night (it was ah-mazing!) and then just last night I dreamt that Charles Widmore died---in real life, as in, Caleb Nichol from The OC, the real actor. Or did that really happen? I dont even know. I guess I should google it.

Why did they not get rid of Mike on Biggest Loser???!!! The blue team had the perfect opportunity to pay him back for dividing the teams up like he did a few weeks ago (I now cannot STAND MIKE!!!). I love love love Sam and Koli, and I was so excited and literally jumped up and down in my living room when Koli won the 26.2 mile bike ride! Lance going home surprised me (because I thought for sure they would vote off Mike!), but Lance and his wife were getting on my nerves this week...by CHEATING and eating those cupcakes and giving like 10 of them to Sam! How unfair.

1 comment:

  1. Today is my first day back reading Club Nub...I am SO glad you started writing again! LOVE CLUB NUB. Anyway, I have a few comments. I really like Parenthood. I like the characters, I like the story lines. It is more drama than comedy - and I like it.

    I'm loving Millionaire Match Maker. I like Patty better with bangs - and she is getting too sassy. She has taken her honest approach to over-the-top sass. But I'm watching it & loving every minute of it.

    Michael in Biggest Loser makes me laugh and throw-up at the same time. Did you see him after the bike race - legs up on chairs with sweat rags and ice packs. UUGG. He is an annoying crybaby. I was surprised Lance went home - but was fine with it. I LOVE Sam & Koli. I hope one of them wins. I also like Daris. I do not like Ashley (pink team daughter). Her body shape is odd & yucky.

    I need to watch Sober House...we are behind.

    Be sure to watch Oprah today! I'm in the audience.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete