Monday, March 29, 2010

Google and Wiki

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to google and wiki stuff if I dont know what it is, or if I want to know what something was, or if I want to remember something that I should already know, or even if I want to learn something new that I should have already learned. Google and Wikipedia search histories can tell so much about someone.

You can definitely tell what has consumed me lately by reading my recent google/wiki search history:
Boston apartments
How to afford boston apartments
Can I afford living in boston
cost of living calculator
ghetto apartments in boston
I'm doomed

That last search was quite hilarious and was searched after hours and hours of online and foot-searching was done only to wonder if it is even possible to afford ANYTHING...mice infested? Maybe... It is always sad when the only amenity listed on the places that we can afford is "De-leaded." WTF?! I dont even know what that means! Why would it have to be de-leaded? What is leaded???

(BTW, if you google "I'm Doomed" it basically pulls up all of this info about the computer game "Doom")

On a happier note, The Marriage Ref was hilarious this week so I was glad I watched. It featured a random camera shot of a couple's cat using the toilet by himself. Hilarious.

On a sad note, I have finally decided to let Gossip Girl go. Even Chace Crawford cant entice me to keep watching it each week. We had a good run, GG. I am so over it.

1 comment:

  1. okay--so deleaded means No Lead Paint--since most of the homes/apts. are older there--they would have been painted at one time or another with lead paint--so that is important to know.
    How about De Miced??????????

    ReplyDelete