Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sunday

Sundays are slow days, for the most part. Sometimes AJ works Sundays, sometimes he doesnt.
Our Sunday schedule is usually as follows:
Wake Up
Eat Breakfast (usually just AJ because I am not a big breakfast person)
Shower and get ready for church (new church time 11AM= AWESOME!)
Church (we teach 12-13 year old Sunday School now!)
Eat Lupper (lunch/supper)
Eat more because we are bored and hungry
Write in journals (our newest "enhancing our Sunday" activity)
Watch TV until we feel like sleeping

Now, on to the important stuff...what are watching on Sundays:
Gangland*
Lockdown*
*these shows are ALWAYS on reruns Sunday afternoon/evening
Tool Academy
Desperate Housewives (DVR for me to watch later in the week)
sometimes Simpsons and sometimes Family Guy

Guiliana and Bill
various skanked out E! shows (you know what they are)

Let's talk Tool Academy:
This season of Tool Academy has been, well, strange. Why? They invited a lesbian couple AND allowed a GIRL to be in with the guys as a TOOL. It just makes the guy dynamic weird for girls to live in their Tool House (or Tool shed??hahaha).

I have to say, the couple that I feel the worst for is the actual married couple...I mean, that dude is so rude and just really seems to not care at all. Same with Ginovecia (the girl tool)...she just doesnt seem to care at all. Once again, we leave feeling sorry for the girls who have no self-esteem to walk away from these guys.

I do have to say that the tool who went home last week...cant remember his "tool" name, but, he was actually pretty funny.

My prediction: The tool who looks like a perfect mix between Mario and Luigi will win.

I have really loved Style's new show about Guiliana and Bill Rancic. I love that he lives in Chicago (LOVE CHICAGO!) and just really like them as a couple. It has been interesting to watch them try out all of these infertility treatments because AJ and I are about at that same point...so I am letting her try everything out and then she can let me know (we are NOT considering any invasive treatments at the moment, just FYI). Will she try IVF, will she not try IVF? I bet she will. Seems like Bill really wants her to. And why did her assistant quit? That was weird. And the lack of explanation was very odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment