Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tuesday is the BEST DAY EVER!

I propose that Tuesday be elected the best day of the week. Because it is pretty awesome! Why? 2 shows: Biggest Loser and Lost.

I do have to say that Biggest Loser is lacking something this season. Maybe it is because Jillian is now trainer/counselor?? Why does she think she can break everyone down and try to find out why they are 700 pounds? It is NO secret...they like food. There. Mystery solved. How much do you HATE Michael right now? The week that he split the teams into GIRLS (plus Sam) vs. BOYS I was soooo mad at him! I cant stand him and hope that once anyone gets the opportunity to send him home, they do. I really like Sam and Koli, and the dark headed girl. I still do not like Shay and I hate when I see them talking about what she is doing now. I hate that Subway gave her a deal. Yuck.

LOST!!! I cant even go in to how AWESOME, AMAZING, OUTSTANDING, PHENOMENAL, EXCITING, and FIERCE this season has been! And next week we find out about Richard Alpert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough said...

We also watch the 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom shows that come on MTV on Tuesday nights. I missed this weeks, but was APPALED at last week's episode with the girl from South Dakota. Did you see that text message her babys daddy wrote????? It was horrendous!!!!! I hope he really got beat up for that. And, shout out to SD and Sanford Hospital, where we used to live and work!!! AJ had even worked with the doctor who delivered her...and he said she was hot and that the camera didnt do her justice. hahhaha Out of all of the teen moms, this SD girl was by far the most responsible and respectable. Call it SD values maybe?

90210 is FINALLY back..and newsflash!!! Annie got rid of her ridiculously LONG and mangey extensions!!!! Thank goodness! She has significantly less hair and it looks so much better. That was the most interesting thing that happened...this one is on the verge of being dropped.

See how good I am getting? I am willing to let certain shows go if they are lame! That is a HUGE step for me!

1 comment:

  1. ok, i'm only watching 90210 out of these. i meant to watch 16 and pregnant i just forgot to set it to record i guess. i'll have to check it out. i'm with you on the verge of 90210 too.

    ReplyDelete