Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Freddy

Remember that song (with accompanying dance) called "The Freddy?" I had forgotten all about it, until I saw Ray Liotta on a talk show this week and he mentioned it. I cant remember which show it was, but the host had no idea what he was talking about, but I DID! (I think the song was featured on Troop Beverly Hills, which is why I know it)

Oh, Christopher Moltisanti from Sopranos...first, Bobby, and now you too? I have no idea why the cast of Sopranos is drawn to Secret Life of the American Teenager, but it is weird. Christopher plays an OB-Gyn. And he looks old. And Ben doesnt like the fact that Adriann chose a male OB. Whatev. Also, what was up with the SHAMELESS product placement of the new Clean and Clear face wash thing?

Last night, I wanted to watch Last Comic Standing instead of watching HUGE, but AJ insisted we watch HUGE. I guess he likes the fat campers! I prefer laughing. Actually, I could watch Comedy Central Specials all night long. I absolutely LOVE to watch comedians! Every time we have a rental car with Sirius radio, I tune right in to the Comedy station. I am a big laugher. And a loud one.

NEW SHOW---Blossom meets Sabrina the Teenage Witch, literally! The show is called Melissa (as in Joan-Hart) and Joey (as in Blossom's brother Joey Lawrence). ABC Family may have a hit on their hands with these two in a show together! Remember Clarissa Explains It All? That show was awesome. I used to think she dressed SO COOL...and now, when I remember her outfits, they seem more tacky than anything.

On Intervention this week, the girl was bulimic and also an alcoholic. She hadnt hit rock bottom yet, so I was not at all surprised when she first refused to go...but then came around IF AND ONLY IF her family signed a contract saying that they would go to the Betty Ford Clinic for Family Rehab. I think it is always so hilarious to hear the demands of the addicted people just before they make up their mind to leave. They always have some excuse or demand, like, " What about my puppy? I have to see my puppy one last time before I leave!" or "I will go, but I have to go and get something out of locker at the gym before I go." or "What about my kid!" (you mean the one you havent seen or had custody of for 2 years? I think they will be fine.) And this lady actually literally made her family SIGN a contract written on a scratch sheet of paper. The sad thing is, is that her family DIDNT end up going at all! Even after they signed that binding contract! How rude!

MadMen started this week. Yall know how I feel about MadMen...I think its totally boring and uneventful, yet I cant bring myself to stop watching. So I watched the other night, and I was excited for it! Nothing really happened, per usual. Sometimes I think people like to say that they love this show just because it is trendy. Like sushi.

2 comments:

  1. Hpw dare you talk about Clarissa that way? WHOA! I def want to at least see the new show. Doooo the Freddeeeeee! I *think* I remember that. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have NO IDEA how much I love that you mentioned "Troop Beverly Hills" in this post. haha! Such a classic!

    ReplyDelete