Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF

I walk AJ to work and back every day (roughly 18-20 minute walk each way) because, really, it is the only scheduled part of my day right now. I also offer to hold his huge book bag so he doesnt get too incredibly hot before starting work (such a good wife). I call myself "Sherpa." Also, it makes me feel like I am getting a teeny workout instead of just a leisurely walk every day. Weight training, right? Why did I tell you that?

Because today on my walk back, I passed the cardiologist who was on last night's Boston Med episode. She totally wanted me to say something about how I recognized her, I just know it!

Let's talk ABC Family (which apparently is my favorite channel this summer):
The made for TV movie "Revenge of the Bridesmaids". I totally had high hopes for this movie because it looked like something right up my alley! It was an utter disappointment, and LAME. Just not even good. Dont waste your time.

Secret Life is just weaving some weird, creepy web between Ricky and Ashley (Amy's sister). Why are they doing that? Ashley is just strange anyway, and I doubt either one of them would ever go for each other in real life (because everything has to make sense in a real life application, right?). I thought the scene where whats his face told Amy that Adriann was pg with his baby was hilarious. Amy should have worked on her acting a LITTLE bit before shooting this scene because it was terrible. Oh well, she was Kaitlyn Cooper on The OC, after all...so I will give her a free pass.

There was no additional LARPING happening on this weeks' Huge episode. SAD. Do people actually like Nikki Blonsky in real life? I feel like she doesnt have to act much on the show because that is just how she is regularly. But what do I know, I guess. And speaking of terrible acting (which seems to be a theme among ABC Family shows???) the Camp Director lady is the WORST! She seriously has no idea what she is doing. And we dont care about her stupid story line anyway! No one cares about her old boyfriend (who just so happens runs the camp next door with the cool kids) or her estranged father who she for some reason asked to be her camp cook. We just want the Fat Campers!!!

Pretty Little Liars still confuses me. I think what I know now is that the blind girl was like raped or assaulted by her brother on several occasions, and Allison found out about that when she saw them in the barn that night with the stink bomb (Am I right so far?). So now the girls think that the brother killed Allison to keep her quiet, and now he wants to kill the rest of them? So the blind girl isnt bad after all (or so they dont think)? But why didnt she want to file destroyed? Wouldnt that be a good thing? Were those cookies poisoned? HA!

Teen Mom has a lot going on this season. Big surprise that NONE of the "couples" are happy anymore. But, I do still feel bad for Kaitlyn, because her family SUCKS and she made a good choice to give her baby up for adoption. And I dont want her to have to move back in with her gross mom and her boyfriend (who look like they are on meth??). I stand by my words when I said that is Kaitlyn wanted me to, I would adopt her...even though she is probably almost 18 now. Farrah, oh Farrah...sooooooo freaking spoiled and doesnt think that she needs her Moms help at all---except for a HOME...but that is really not a big deal. UH! She is so frustrating. Another pregnancy scare for my least favorite couple? Gross. She is such a whiner. And Macie's old boyfriend just doesnt care. Bentley is still cute as ever.

John Mayer on Today show today! Holler!

3 comments:

  1. I totally love TM Kaitlyn! I haven't seen the new episode, but I am sad to hear that Kaitlyn & Tyler aren't happy anymore. I love Tyler & Kaitlyn together. She is so strong - and has the WORST family. Farrah is so spoiled...do you know she lives in Omaha? Can't wait to see the new episode and season.

    Are you going to watch Jersey Shore? I hope so! Your comments and reflections are sure to be entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog!
    Sad news, my dvr died and I had to get a new one I lost a lot of my shows that i recorded while we went to AZ for 3 weeks. Most can be watched online. I had pretty little liars on there, but had only seen the first episode should I even go there?
    Teen mom makes me so sad. I feel so bad for those girls. Why doesn't Amber's doctor give her a depo shot or a iud? Anyways...I'm so behind on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as far as PLL goes...I have this weird feeling that the blind girl, isn't really blind

    ReplyDelete