Friday, July 16, 2010

A Productive Week

I feel like I am pretty productive when I am not working. Actually, that is a flat out lie. I am not productive at all.

Here are the things I have been up to lately:
-I now keep Target's Snack Area afloat with the frequent purchasing of their "loaded" cookies and peanut butter rice krispy treats.
-I have convinced AJ that even though he isnt home all day long, we NEED to upgrade our cable package. Like, bad. I dont even get the Soap Network right now, people! A girl cant live without old episodes of The OC and 90210 every day! I expect the Comcast dude to be here sometime between 1 and 4 this afternoon. Yay!
-I rode the T to Copley Square yesterday and discovered some awesome boutiques. Just window shopping, for now. :) While there, I fortuitously discovered where the 1/2 price Boston arts/theater tickets are and decided that we will be going to Blue Man Group soon. Just because I can. For half price.
-I have changed the polish color on my toenails several times, even though I hate touching feet. I even painted my 6 nubbie fingernails one day last week! Then I remembered why I hate to have polish on my fingernails, because it always chips off in like 1.2 seconds.
-I discovered the show Prison Wives On Demand. The title says it all.

See? I do have things to fill my day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment