Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Belated, Nubbies!

Yesterday was my Nubbies 13th birthday. We celebrated by doing nothing productive all day. That doesnt mean I didnt do ANYTHING all day, just nothing productive, really. AJ and I decided (on our daily walk to drop him off at work) that next year we will have the Nubbies a real birthday bash, because next year is the year that the Nubbies will have been here exactly half of my whole life. Dont try and calculate that, people. I am still 22. As always.

We got to attend a screening of "Dinner for Schmucks" on Wednesday night. It was pretty hilarious. It wasnt really exactly what I expected, but it was good and totally worth be getting to the theater 1 1/2 hours ahead of time. I made friends with all of the other unemployed (?) people who had plenty of time to waste standing in line for a free movie. Jemaine (Jermaine with the R) from Flight of the Conchords was in it and did a fantastically hilarious job.

The U.S. just conducted a "spy swap" with Russia in an Austrian airport this morning. They announced it on the Today show like it wasnt a big deal at all. It was totally a big deal to me because I thought spies werent still a "thing" except for maybe in Alias (Man I miss that show!)!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment