Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Recent Viewings

I think Kelly Cutrone is hilarious on The City. She is just so up front and completely doesnt care (although I do think some of it is as act...sometimes). Last night she cracked me up when she saw that Whitney and Roxy were fighting, and she said something like "OK, obviously something is going on, and I am not a therapist, and I dont really care....but I dont care how F$(%# upset you are, you had better look like you are having the F(#$&%@ time of your life." So hilarious. UM...and Olivia is like the biggest butt of all time. She will do whatever it takes to get people to NOT support Whitney's line!

Once again, another Hills episode minus Speidi. Where are they? What are they doing? I hope they arent getting paid for being no-shows in all of this season! Let's hope that this seasons culminates with a divorce for them. I cant wait to see the blow up she has again with her mom (that they have been advertising for weeks now but have yet to show).

OK, new show alert. Louie, Tuesday nights on FX. Has a sort of Its Always Sunny feel, but the star is actually the police guy from Parks and Rec. It is actually pretty funny. A little crude at times, but mostly funny.

Does anyone actually know what is going on on Pretty Little Liars? I feel like every episode I finish, I just ask myself if I am missing something because I have no idea why I am still watching. Nothing is really happening, correct? It is like now the mystery of A is sidelined a little? And the teacher with the teenage girl? Gross. Not just that, but she LOOKS like a tweener, so he is wrong for that.

Spoiler Alert: Adrienne went to have an abortion on this week's Secret Life. Will she really have it, I dont know. But why are all of these kids at their school getting pregnant? I smell a pregnancy pact, ladies! hahahha Oh, and Amy's little sister trying to make a move on Ricky? Yeah, right. And are we really supposed to think that maybe, just maybe, Adrienne might really marry Tom? Really??? That is what we are doing now?

Guess who is going to see Aziz Ansari next week????? ME! I am so excited!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i feel the exact same way about pretty little liars.

    ReplyDelete